I have considerable expertise and experience of measurement in high-value manufacturing. Industrial research and consultancy projects have been carried out for clients ranging from large aerospace companies such as Airbus and Rolls-Royce, to small local fabrication shops. Work has included the development of metrology assisted assembly processes, state of the art reviews, design for manufacture and machine design.
Typical areas where I can help include:
- Understanding the uncertainty of measurement processes
- Understanding measurement capability
- Selecting measurement instruments and processes
- Selecting optimal conformance limits
- Developing measurement assisted processes
- Training staff in metrology and quality
If you would like to discuss a current requirement for support then get in touch.